To better manage the flow of visitors, reduce the length of line-ups at Voyageur Park and offer an even more enjoyable experience to our festivalgoers, changes are being made to our tickets this year:
- Only 1500 Voyageur passes will be sold this year. They will go on sale December 6th at 12p.m. Those who wish to have unlimited access to Voyageur Park during our hours of operation are strongly encouraged to buy their voyageur pass as soon as possible;
- Day passes will now be sold individually or in multi-day mini-packs;
- A new pass has been created: the 10am to 6pm pass. This pass is valid on weekends and on Louis Riel day until 6p.m.
10 a.m. to 6 p.m. pass
$40Adult price ($25 for teens & seniors) On sale December 6th
Voyageur pass Limited availability
$75Adult price ($50 for teens & seniors) On sale December 6th
All day tickets
$25Adult price ($15 for teens & seniors)
- – 2 different days for $45 (save $5)
- – 3 different days for $60 (save $15)
- – 4 different days for $75 (save $25)
- *must specify days when purchasing
ON SALE SOON
Prices for children
5 & under: Free admission
6-12 years old: $10 for a Voyageur Pass or $5 for All Day Ticket.
Frequently asked questions
Tickets can be purchased at the following locations:
- Festival du Voyageur website (heho.ca);
- Festival du Voyageur offices (233, Provencher blvd);
- At the park (upon availability).