Become a Volunteer
Students, Adults & Families, all are welcome!
Festival du Voyageur invites you to join us in this marvelous celebration of winter fun. We are looking for a variety of volunteers – students looking for volunteer accreditation, groups of friends, individuals of all ages and families who are looking for a fun time together.
- Free Voyageur Park passes
- Free Festival du Voyageur souvenir
- Free meals while on shift
- Accreditation available for volunteer hours (on demand)– add to your resume, complete your volunteer school requirements, or receive a letter of recommendation
- Flexible scheduling
- Use, practice or improve your French, or simply volunteer in English – we have room for bilingual or unilingual French or English volunteers
- Try-out shift for first timers
- NEW AND IMPROVED volunteer facilities
A variety of positions are available. Please click here to view a brief description of each position for Festival 2018. This will help you decide which position best meets your interest. We will make every effort to meet your needs.
Join our team of volunteers for the best winter festival.
Click here for the Volunteer Guide
- Most of the volunteer positions are outside.
- We will make an effort to give you the tasks that you prefer. However, the schedule can change depending if the temperature is extremely cold or if we don’t have enough volunteers. A certain flexibility is needed.
- Some of the roles require strength, endurance and potentially long hours of standing up. Please let us know if you have any physical, medical, or other needs that should be taken into consideration.
New volunteers only: There will be 3 orientation sessions at 233 Provencher Boulevard (Langevin St. entrance). New volunteers must attend one. The dates are:
Saturday, February 10 at 1 p.m.
Monday, February 12 at 6:45 p.m.
Wednesday, February 14 at 6:45 p.m.
The day before the opening of the festival, there will be a chance to tour the park for any volunteers who want to attend on Thursday, February 15 at 7:15 p.m.
Festival du Voyageur inc. respects The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. All information collected will be for internal use only.
To contact Karen San Filippo, Volunteer Coordinator, please send an e-mail to email@example.com/ or dial 204-471-8877.